Ms. Green represents clients in the areas of general civil, complex business and construction litigation and regularly represents employees in employment discrimination litigation before state and federal courts, agencies, and mediations involving race, gender, pregnancy, disability, national origin discrimination, whistleblower retaliation and sexual harassment claims. Ms. Green advises businesses on strategic and preventative liability measures and regularly presents seminars to clients regarding various state mandated employee related topics. Ms. Green has held positions as CFO, Secretary, Treasurer and In-House Counsel in both corporations and limited liability companies.
Ms. Green currently serves on the Executive Committee of the California Lawyers Association Board of Representatives and Past Chair of the CLA Solo and Small Firm Executive Committee of the California’s Lawyers Association. Ms. Green also serves as a Director at Large for the Labor and Employment section of the San Diego County Bar Association.
Ms. Green believes in giving back to the community and provides countless hours of pro bono services every year in her areas of practice as an attorney and as a mediator. Ms. Green has served on numerous boards and committees including Honk Kong Business Association of Southern California, Walden Family Services, JUMA Advisory Council, Executive Women’ Counsel and Giving Group for the University Club, and four time past President for the Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Board and Alumni Coordinator for the TJSL Employee Rights and Small Claims Clinics.
Ms. Green earned her Bachelor of Arts in History at Columbia University and a second Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from California State University, Chico where she also interned for the Butte County District Attorney’s Office. Ms. Green earned her Juris Doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2002 where she was a competitor and team coach of the environmental negotiations team. Ms. Green has continued with her commitment to the mediation and negotiation process and is now herself, a certified mediator through the National Conflict Resolution Center. She is an occasional Adjunct Professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law teaching civil motion practice. Ms. Green is admitted to practice law in all California State and Federal Courts and currently is a member of the State Bar of California, California Laywers Association and the San Diego Bar Association.
- “Opening and Managing a Law Office-Go Solo, Win Clients, and Be Your Own Boss” Publ. 2020 – Contributing Author- Amazon.com
- “Employment E-Discovery – It’s Time to Learn It Plain and Simple!” The Practitioner (July 2020)
- “New California Employment-Related Rules, Again!” The Practitioner (Winter 2017, Vol. 23, Issue 2)
- “Traffic Jams Can Be Costly: Avoiding Pitfalls of Employee Travel Time Compensation,” The Practitioner (Summer 2017, Vol. 23, Issue 3)
- “The Law of the Aging Business,” The Practitioner (Winter 2018, Vol. 24, Issue 1)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, A. Thomas Golden Alumni of the Year Award (2016-2017)
- San Diego Business Jounal Best of Bar Top Attorneys- 2016
- San Diego Business Journal Best of Bar Top Attorneys- 2015
- San Diego Business Journal Women Who Mean Business Finalist (2012)